- Read and strive to understand the SoS main text. Write a short essay to show you at least read it.
- Be honest in answering your personal information as asked of you in the application form.
- Be Patient
- Show by your actions, deeds and mannerisms that not only do you understand the SoS philosophy, but you practice it as well.
- Be strong in your beliefs; yet at the same time be supportive of the beliefs of other members.
- Do not let your own insecurities drive you to entrap others with your beliefs.
Priests / Priestesses
- Accept those that look to you for advice and guidance with the same love and devotion as you would expect and desire from your own mentors.
- Preach by example and deeds, not flowery words to attract drones.
- Become the mothers and fathers of your worlds and accept the responsibility of your words and deeds.
- Promulgate the philosophy of SoS to those that are interested in it.
- Be the Kings and Queens of your worlds through love and compassion, not pride, arrogance and self-indulgence.
- Become as beacons in the light, outshine the son, and or sun.
Baphomet Rex 666
- Be the personification of the SoS philosophy.
- Mediate and resolve any and all conflicts brought to your attention by any members including applicants.
- Lead by example, not eloquent speech.
Goals of SoS
- Spread the philosophy of freedom throughout the world.
- Encourage self-reliance and freedom along with social responsibility.
- Support those that would be trampled asunder by the mob mentality of society, be it that they show the understanding and responsibility the philosophy of SoS teaches.